Digital, online and mobile presents huge opportunities – and threats – for most businesses. Some of these are obvious, others are subtler but can nonetheless be potentially just as influential on long term performance.
Our Strategic Consultancy service is about working with you to ensure you are best placed to take full advantage of the opportunities digital offers, and can protect against the risk of your competitors doing it better than you. Our knowledgeable and highly experienced team will work hand in hand with the experts from your business to understand your business ambitions and how digital can help you achieve them. The exact structure will vary depending on the specific needs of your business but will typically involve activities such as:
- Objective Setting and Measures of Success – what do you want to achieve? (both digitally and as a wider business)
- Opportunity Analysis – what could you be doing? what are the potential rewards?
- Barrier Analysis – what’s stopping you doing this? how can we get around that?
- Customer Profiling and Needs Analysis – how could you serve your audience better?
- Stakeholder Engagement and Market Analysis
- Understanding your existing systems and processes
Armed with this knowledge, we’ll evolve our findings and recommendations into a Digital Strategy – a roadmap detailing how digital can help you achieve those business ambitions. You can then use this as the basis for commissioning a series of digital projects - or even a full Digital Transformation Programme - that with realise the benefits of that strategy.
Strategic consultancy usually forms part of the opening phase of any major project or programme we take on, but can also be commissioned as a standalone service.