Summary: Developers sought to join one of the UK's leading Digital Development Agencies.
Are you a smart, enthusiastic developer, who’s looking to work in a fast paced creative environment on a wide range of digital projects from eCommerce to games, apps to business-critical digital applications?
Yes? Then this is a great opportunity to join Enigma’s award winning team.
Headquartered on Newcastle’s quayside, Enigma are a 40 strong team of creative developers, inspiring designers and digital innovators. We work with some of the most ambitious clients from around the UK and design and build market leading web, mobile and bespoke digital applications for them.
Communication and collaboration is at the heart of everything we do and our Newcastle Quayside office is designed to support teams interacting with each other. We find the best results happen when we bring the right people together at the right time in an environment that inspires.
The levels we would be looking for currently include the following...
- Developer - £29K
- Middleweight – £32K
- Senior - £36.5k upward DOE
We would like to see developers who have…
- Excellent coding and problem solving abilities and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of languages and platforms such as Java, Magento (PHP), .NET, Python, HMTL, CSS, JS.
- Familiarity with web server technology such as Nginx or Apache.
- An understanding of database design and technology such as MySQL.
- Experience of, or the skills to help with the design and development of complex digital and web applications.
- An understanding of how to create high performance, robust, scalable applications to tight commercial deadlines.
- An enthusiasm to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- A passion for creating the very best digital applications.
In return, we offer…
- A vibrant, creative and collaborative digital studio environment at our Newcastle Quayside HQ.
- Internal workshops, demonstrations, tech talks and hack nights.
- Constant learning and sharing opportunities.
- Team and company social events and gatherings.
- Careers progression opportunities.
- Pension with employer contribution
- Travel loans
- Holiday buy-back (up to 5 additional days / year)
- Profit bonus share scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working opportunities
- £500 welcome bonus for direct applicants