Digital Producer (Project Manager)
Summary: Digital Producer (Project Manager) sought to join one of the UK's leading Digital Development Agencies.
Are you an experienced digital producer / project manager, looking to lead a team in a fast paced creative environment? Have you got the ambition and passion to inspire clients and a team to deliver innovative digital projects ranging from eCommerce to games or apps to business-critical digital applications?
Yes? Then this is a great opportunity to join Enigma’s award winning team as a Digital Producer.
Headquartered on Newcastle’s quayside, Enigma are a 38 strong team of creative developers, inspiring designers and digital innovators. We work with some of the most ambitious clients from around the UK and design and build market leading web, mobile and bespoke digital applications for them.
As a Digital Producer at Enigma, we’re looking for someone special who combines a creative mind, great project management skills and a nose for business; who is passionate about digital technology, has a thorough understanding of the opportunities it brings and can lead and inspire a multi-disciplined team to deliver innovative digital projects for a wide range of clients.
We look to our Digital Producers to guide and manage what can be highly innovative, bespoke, business changing projects. Whilst you don’t need to have come from a technical background, you do need to understand the potential digital has for our clients as designing and delivering ground breaking technology solutions will be your bread and butter.
For this role, we would like someone who has…
- Excellent client communication skills.
- A passion for great UX and UI.
- An instinctive understanding of the power digital can bring.
- Exceptional time, budget and project management skills.
- The ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Experience and passion to deliver complex digital and web application builds.
- An enthusiasm to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- An eye for business opportunity and innovation.
In return, we offer…
- A vibrant, creative and collaborative working environment.
- Personal development through workshops, demonstrations, tech talks.
- Regular social events and gatherings.
- Pension scheme.
- Bike scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- Competitive salary (£33k - £36K DOE + profit share scheme).
- Career progression opportunities (Programme Manager, Senior Leadership).
Interested? We’d love to hear from you - please email us your covering letter and CV to: