- Online funding application form
- First form of its type in the UK
- Brought about significant reduction in rejection rate of funding applications
- Massive reduction in time spent correcting and processing applications
When Business & Enterprise North East needed a website and online application form for the North East England Investment Centre (NEEIC), aimed at allowing customers to apply for funding online, they came to Enigma.
The web is the perfect platform for a complex form. Unlike a piece of paper, which can’t talk back when you don’t fill it in correctly, an online form can communicate with your customer. So we employed real-time validation and user-friendly prompts to help customers fill in the form correctly – and what do you know, it worked!
The Nuts & Bolts
- Online application form
- Real-time form validation
- Application tracking system
- Content and User Management System